Monday, September 13, 2010

Little more time



¿Tiempo para que? Para seguir pensando, llegando siempre a las mismas conclusiones. Over and over again. Creo que si la sensación de tus labios cálidos no sale de mi mente ahora mismo, tendremos problemas.

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand And I come here to talk I hope you understand That green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you And how could, anybody, deny you I came here with a load And it feels so much lighter, now I’ve met you And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you Green eyes Honey you are the sea Upon which I float And I came here to talk I think you should know That green eyes, you’re the one that I wanted to find And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind Cause I came here with a load And it feels so much lighter, since I met you Honey you should know, that I could never go on without you Green eyes Green eyes Ohohohohooooo Ohohohohooooo Ohohohohooooo Ohohohohooooo Honey you are a rock Upon which I stand

No comments:

Post a Comment